Weather in Spokane
74°F | 52°F
Clear throughout the day.
78°F | 48°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
76°F | 52°F
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
74°F | 53°F
Rain in the evening and overnight.
68°F | 55°F
Rain in the morning.
Today we can expect high temperatures in the middle to upper 70s under mostly sunny skies. A few clouds fill in overnight with lows in the 40s and 50s. High temps tomorrow in the 70s under mostly sunny skies. We are staying dry through Wednesday, but after that an upper level low pressure system is expected to bring rain. Have a great week everyone!
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 2.42 mph
- 7.699 miles
- 6:52 p.m.
|Sun 10 p.m.||57°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Sun 11 p.m.||56°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Mon midnight||54°F||Clear||1% precip.|
|Mon 1 a.m.||55°F||Clear||1% precip.|
|Mon 2 a.m.||54°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Mon 3 a.m.||52°F||Clear||1% precip.|
|Mon 4 a.m.||51°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Mon 5 a.m.||49°F||Partly Cloudy||1% precip.|
|Mon 6 a.m.||49°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Mon 7 a.m.||49°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Mon 8 a.m.||51°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Mon 9 a.m.||56°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- Wildfires and hurricanes disrupt final weeks of 2020 census
- Tropical Storm Beta spurs hurricane worries for Texas
- Running out of storm names, Atlantic season goes Greek
- Hurricane Sally not expected to impact local gas prices
- Paulette rolls toward Bermuda; Sally threatens Gulf Coast
- Antarctica is still free of COVID-19. Can it stay that way?
- Firefighters overtaken by flames in California mountains
- From heat to snow: Rocky Mountains see 60-degree plunge
- Wind knocks trees over in parks, into streets
- Red flag fire warning issued for Spokane area on Monday
- Despite seventh driest summer on record, Spokane so far has been spared major fires thanks to lack of lightning
- Laura thrashes Louisiana, nearby states face tornado threats