Weather in Spokane
79°F | 47°F
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
80°F | 50°F
Possible light rain overnight.
72°F | 54°F
Light rain in the morning.
69°F | 49°F
Possible light rain in the morning.
73°F | 47°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
There will be plenty of sunshine and 70s for your today. A storm system will bring the threat of showers and thunderstorms and a slight cooling trend tonight through the end of the week. Right now, it looks as though we will clear out and warm up into the mid- to upper 70s just in time for Hoopfest and Ironman 70.3, but we will continue to fine-tune that forecast throughout the week!
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 3.96 mph
- 8.461 miles
- 8:53 p.m.
|Tue 11 a.m.||68°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Tue noon||71°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Tue 1 p.m.||73°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Tue 2 p.m.||75°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Tue 3 p.m.||77°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Tue 4 p.m.||78°F||Partly Cloudy||2% precip.|
|Tue 5 p.m.||78°F||Partly Cloudy||3% precip.|
|Tue 6 p.m.||79°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Tue 7 p.m.||77°F||Clear||2% precip.|
|Tue 8 p.m.||74°F||Clear||2% precip.|
|Tue 9 p.m.||70°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Tue 10 p.m.||66°F||Clear||1% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- Hot weather poised to break Thursday heat record
- ‘Something incredible happened last week’: Forecasters credited with saving lives in outbreak of 434 reported tornadoes
- Record flooding causes levee breach in western Arkansas
- Tornadoes rake 2 Oklahoma cities, killing 2 and injuring 29
- Don’t schedule an outdoor wedding for Memorial Day weekend in Spokane
- Bodies in submerged Missouri vehicle bring storm toll to 9
- US forecasters: Expect near normal Atlantic hurricane season
- Tornado hits Missouri capital as deadly storms sweep state
- At least 3 dead in central US storms, with more rain to come
- Another round of severe weather forecast for Southern Plains
- Storm soaks Spokane; more rainfall barreling in across West Plains
- National weather radar system upgrades are on track