Weather in Spokane
79°F | 48°F
Partly cloudy starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening.
67°F | 50°F
Light rain until afternoon.
67°F | 46°F
Light rain overnight.
74°F | 52°F
Mostly cloudy until evening.
72°F | 51°F
Partly cloudy overnight.
We’re expecting partly sunny skies with daytime highs in the mid-70s today. By Friday, a system should make its way into the Inland Northwest, bringing a good chance of showers and thunderstorms through the afternoon and evening. On Saturday showers should linger, especially in the mountains, before clearing out by Sunday. The second half of the weekend looks good with clear skies likely and temperatures warming up into the upper 70s.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 4.91 mph
- 5.12 miles
- 8:31 p.m.
|Thu 1 p.m.||75°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 2 p.m.||76°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 3 p.m.||78°F||Partly Cloudy||1% precip.|
|Thu 4 p.m.||79°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 5 p.m.||79°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 6 p.m.||78°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 7 p.m.||76°F||Clear||1% precip.|
|Thu 8 p.m.||72°F||Clear||2% precip.|
|Thu 9 p.m.||67°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Thu 10 p.m.||63°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Thu 11 p.m.||61°F||Clear||2% precip.|
|Fri midnight||59°F||Clear||2% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- US forecasters: Expect near normal Atlantic hurricane season
- Tornado hits Missouri capital as deadly storms sweep state
- At least 3 dead in central US storms, with more rain to come
- Another round of severe weather forecast for Southern Plains
- Storm soaks Spokane; more rainfall barreling in across West Plains
- National weather radar system upgrades are on track
- New cyclone begins to make landfall in northern Mozambique
- Woman, 2 children die in North Texas flash flood
- Storms in South kill girl in Florida, bring tornado threat
- Hurricane Michael gets an upgrade to rare Category 5 status
- Storms leave deaths, damage and injuries in their wake
- Weather Service says more rain coming to Palouse this week