NEW YORK, NEW YORK, USA, December 5, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The Louisiana Mesothelioma Victims Center says, “We are urging a shipyard worker, electrician, welder, steamfitter or millwright anywhere in Louisiana who has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma or their family to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 for very honest advice about specific mesothelioma attorneys they should be talking to.
“The reason we are offering direct access to some of the nation’s most skilled mesothelioma attorneys because these legal experts have a track record of getting shipyard workers or skilled trades workers the most significant financial compensation settlements and they give extremely good advice to people with mesothelioma." http://Louisiana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The extremely qualified mesothelioma attorneys the Louisiana Mesothelioma Victims Center recommends are master craftsmen when it comes to designing a mesothelioma compensation claim and their expertise could translate into additional hundreds of thousands of dollars in their client's financial settlement-because they spent the time needed to identify how and where the shipyard worker, the welder, electrician, millwright or shipfitter was exposed to asbestos. It is this kind of attention detail that produces the best possible mesothelioma compensation settlement results as the group would like to discuss anytime.” http://Louisiana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Vital hiring an Attorney tips for a shipyard worker, electrician, welder, plumber or pipefitter in Louisiana who has been diagnosed with mesothelioma from the Louisiana Mesothelioma Victims Center:
* “Ask the lawyer you are talking to-when was the last time they personally represented a shipyard worker electrician or a welder with mesothelioma, and what was the compensation result? if the lawyer is unable to answer the question please call us anytime at 800-714-0303 for on the direct access to some of the nation’s most capable mesothelioma attorneys who have these types of references.
* “There is no such thing as a navy veteran mesothelioma claims center sponsored by the US Government. Please avoid Internet advertising that promotes this type of nonsense.
* “Do not impulsively hire the first lawyer you talk to. If you call us we will make some extremely good suggestions about specific mesothelioma attorneys who get better compensation results for their clients.
* “Once you hire a lawyer/law firm to assist with a mesothelioma compensation it is virtually impossible to fire them so make sure you do your homework and hire the most skilled, experienced and capable mesothelioma attorneys. Be certain to get family references who will verify the attorney's expertise as well as the compensation results.” http://Louisiana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The Louisiana Mesothelioma Victims Center wants to emphasize there is a statewide initiative available to a diagnosed victim anywhere in Louisiana including communities such as New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe. http://Louisiana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
When it comes to treatment options for mesothelioma in Louisiana the Louisiana Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly encourages diagnosed victims to contact the following cancer treatment centers in Louisiana, and in Texas. Note: The MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas may be one of the most capable mesothelioma treatment centers in the world.
* Oshner Cancer Institute New Orleans; http://www.louisianacancercenter.org/research/partners/ochsner/
* The MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, Texas: https://www.mdanderson.org/
High-risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in Louisiana include Veterans of the US Navy, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, chemical plant workers, public utility workers, factory workers, plumbers, electricians, insulators, auto mechanics, machinists, and construction workers. Typically, the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, or 1980’s. http://Louisiana.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma.
Louisiana Mesothelioma Victims Center
email us here
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com